Top contributors to this page: DerekPeaceTech
|Supports Objectives(s)||Understand Audiences, Mapping Relationships|
Description of Tool Class
Network Mapping is the process of visualizing the relationships between a collection of concepts or people. Mapping networks is useful in Understanding Audiences - maps can help users to identify key influencers and distinct groups within a network.
- Node: The people or concepts being visualized, the intersection points of a network
- Edge: The linkages between people and concepts being visualized
- Betweenness Centrality
- Closeness Centrality
- Eigenvector Centrality
Choosing a Tool
- NodeXL is a free-to-paid plugin for Excel. It can pull data from social networks like Twitter and Facebook for Social Media analysis.
- Lynks is a free web-based tool for collaborating on building a network map and sharing it.
- Kumu is a freemium web-based tool for generating interactive network visualizations.
Tools in this Tool Class